The ‘Wheely Good Newsletter’
Full of smart content marketing lessons with insights that your competitors probably won’t know about.
On Saturdays, we send a wee, free newsletter
It’s called ‘The Wheely Good Newsletter’ (yes, we like a good old British pun). In it, you’ll get smart content marketing tips, tactics and strategies that your competitors are unlikely to be nosing at.
An ‘Ideas-like-Arnie’ Guarantee.
Our newsletters are backed by hard-evidence, and are as rock-solid as Arnie in his 1980s films. That’s our promise to you.
They draw on our work for well over 227 brands since 2005 and the lesser-known insights from the finest marketing brains and institutions in the world– all told in simple, fun, actionable 700-ish word articles.
Our goal is to make every newsletter worth your time.
That’s why every Saturday, you’ll get:
- fresh evidence-backed content marketing advice that often goes against the norm of marketing advice.
- tips, tactics and strategies made dead-simple from the latest, trusted research in marketing science
- advice that’s based on our 15+ years of experience working in Marketing in London for well over 227 brands large and small.
- occasionally, you’ll get emails about big news, free webinars, quizzes or reports, other morsels of insight, or exciting offers.
Finally, your privacy is always respected.
We know how private your inboxes are, which is why you won’t get spammed, badgered or hassled with pushy sales tactics.
How refreshing to be sent an email in which someone has dared to write genuine, humorous, intelligent comment that actually tells you something you want to know.
– Jo McCarthy, Client Manager, Citrus Healthcare, UK